By accessing our web site and using our Services, You consent to the terms of this Policy and agree to be bound by it.
Information we collect
Through our Services, Oversi may collect Data about a company or individual that can include personal information. “Personal information” is information about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, and may include information such as the individual’s name, signature, email address and telephone number. Oversi may collect personal information through the following means:
Information You provide to us when You:
- Create an Oversi account
- Use our Services
- Contact us directly via our support or Customer Success Management team
- Complete contact forms or request information from us that requires you to provide personal information
- Provide payment or billing information when you purchase any of our Services
- Visit our web site
Information we collect automatically through our Services:
Oversi may collect information automatically about Your device and Your use of our Services. This can include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, web browser information such as browser types, version and language, and Service use information such as pages viewed, components of the Services used and links clicked.
We collect this information automatically using common information-gathering technologies such as cookies and web beacons. We do not respond to or honour “Do Not Track” requests at this time.
Information we receive on behalf of our Customers:
Oversi Customers may input or upload personal information about someone else when using our Services. In such cases, the Customer that provides this information remains responsible for the handling of the personal information and with compliance with any applicable data privacy laws. Oversi may collect, use and disclose such information for the purposes described in this policy.
By using our Services, You consent to Oversi collecting Your personal information through the means prescribed in this section.
Use of information
Oversi may use the personal information we have collected for the following purposes:
- Improving and optimising the operation and performance of our Services
- Verifying Your identity
Communicating with You regarding the following:
- notifying You of new or changed services or features offered
- notifying You of new or changed policies relating to the Services
- assisting You with enquiries or technical support issues
- customer relationship management and subscription / billing management
- conducting surveys or competitions
- Collecting aggregate statistics to analyse the use of our Services
- Complying with laws and regulations in applicable jurisdictions.
By using the Services, You consent to Oversi using Your personal information in the ways prescribed in this section.
Sharing of information
Oversi may share and disclose the personal information we collect in the following circumstances:
- Within the Company and any of its subsidiaries for the purposes outlined in this Policy
- To third parties who require access to personal information to assist with the provision of the Services
Compelled disclosure of personal information, in the following circumstances:
- required by law or regulatory requirement
- in response to a lawful request by public authorities
- in connection with the sale, transfer or merger, bankruptcy or restructuring of a business within the Company and any of its subsidiaries
- to investigate any breach of policies that relate to the use of the Services.
By using the Services, You consent to Oversi sharing Your personal information in the ways prescribed in this section.
We understand the importance of the security of your data. The Data You upload into Oversi is securely and reliably stored in a trusted cloud that has been certified for Australian federal, state and local government needs.
Oversi cannot guarantee that Your information will be secure at all times; the internet is not a secure environment and any personal information You input or upload into the Services through the internet is done so at Your own risk.
If we detect any security breach where your personal information is accessed by any unauthorised person(s) or entity in an unauthorised manner, we will advise and notify You at the first reasonable opportunity.
Our services are available for purchase only for those over the age of 16. Our services are not directed at individuals under the age of 16.
Updates to this policy
Other data rights
Questions, concerns or complaints
- By email: email@example.com
Attn: Oversi Data Protection Officer,
PO Box 10730,
300 Adelaide Street
Brisbane QLD 4001.
Opting out of communications
You can opt out of communications You receive via email from Oversi relating to marketing and production information, or service updates and notifications. Emails you receive from Oversi will contain an email address that can be contacted to lodge an opt out request. Please note it may take up to 3 days to remove Your contact information from our communications lists.
Please note some communications are considered necessary for subscription management and ongoing support / incident management purposes. You cannot opt out of these communications unless You request termination of Your Oversi subscription.
|Company (The)||Refers to Org Canvas Pty Ltd (trading as Oversi).|
|Data||Refers to any data inputted or uploaded by You or with Your authority into the Services.|
|Services||Refers to the Oversi web application and supporting infrastructure.|
|Subscription||Refers to your monthly Oversi licences.|
|Subscription owner||Refers to the person who registers the subscription, including any entity on whose behalf that person registers the subscription.|
|User||Refers to any person or entity, other than the subscription owner, that uses the Services.|
|You||Refers to the subscription owner or User. “Your” has a corresponding meaning.|